ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin van Dijken <mvdij...@madocke.nl>
Subject XSLT: Could not create task of type: xslt.
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:01:05 GMT
Hi there,

We have an ant file going which javadoc's a web project we're doing. In
addition to that I wanted to apply an XSL-sheet to the web.xml in order
to make it legible. I checked out xslt in ant and found that that would
do the trick. I put optional.jar in ANT_HOME/lib and also put the
xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar in that directory. I then
made this ant task:

<xslt in="${cms.sourceDir}/WEB-INF/web.xml"
   out="${cms.javaDoc}/web.html"
   style="${cms.sourceDir}/WEB-INF/styles/web.xsl">
    <classpath>
        <fileset dir="e:/ant/lib" includes="**/*.jar"/>
    </classpath>
</xslt>

Thinking this would do the trick for me. However when running this
build.xml, I get:

F:\Projects\CMS.workdir\CMS\build.ant:99: Could not create task of type:
xslt. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if
this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory
of your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

I do however have optional.jar in the ANT_HOME/lib dir. Also I thought
I'd declared xalan so that ant could find it.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Martin van Dijken
mvdijken@madocke.nl

P.S. When I replace the xslt task with the style task, which should do
the exact same thing, ant simply skips this task and continues to the