ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sdgol...@mailandnews.com>
Subject Reverse PatternSet
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:17:30 GMT
Is there any way to reverse a PatternSet?  In other words, if a PatternSet
includes a list of files, is there anyway that I can reverse it to that it
excludes a list of files?

Here's the context.

I want to write a target that compiles a number of files in a src tree.  The
classes, however, have two different destination directories.  So, I wanted to
write two javac tasks, one that excludes a patternset of file and compiles to
directory A and one that excludes the patternset of files and for to directory
B.

Is there a better way of doing this?  Do I just have to define two
Patternsets?

Thanks for the help.

Scott