ant-user mailing list archives

From John Clayton <>
Subject beanshell script help needed...
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 09:04:00 GMT
Hi, I've read the Doc on <script> but it's a little thin on how I go
about accessing the properties declared in my build.xml.  I can see that
it's possible to access the tasks, fileset ref's etc - but I am not
capable of direct osmosis of class files.

I know the beanshell is working because simple code that prints strings to the console works

If you have a link that can show me the way, I'd really appreciate it!
 And just in case it's not clear, here's what I want to do:

<property name="compile-cmd" value="${gen.home}/compile-cmd"/>
<target name="perform-compile" if="compile-cmd-exists">
        <replace file="${compile-cmd}">
            <replacefilter token="/Fo " value="/Fo"/>

        <script language="beanshell"> <![CDATA[
        // for each line, take it - replace appropriate
        // things and then run it, if the task fails - we stop processing.
        // open the compile-cmd file.
        // boom - not a variable it seems. what a shock!

Thanks again!

john c