ant-user mailing list archives

From Richard Beton <richard.be...@roke.co.uk>
Subject 1.5beta2 - new problem with FTP task
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:41:41 GMT
  I've been using the FTP task with Ant 1.4 and latterly Ant 1.5b1 to
upload my website. It's a useful tool, uploading only the changes,
although it's rather slow.

I got Ant1.5b2 and then the FTP task stopped working. It failed when it
came to a directory that already exists, because it couldn't create the
directory (humph!). Here's an excerpt from by buildfile:

  <target name="ftp-sync-txt"
          description="=== Synchronise Website Text Files ===">

    <ftp server="${ftp.server}"
         userid="${username}"
         password="${password}"
         depends="yes"
         binary="no"
         verbose="no"
         passive="yes"
         remotedir="${rem.fs.dir}/users/${username}/whr/${root.dir}">
       <fileset dir="${root.dir}">
         <patternset refid="text.files"/>
       </fileset>
    </ftp>