ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Murray <mmur...@ptc.com>
Subject Dynamic PatternSet for Set of Directory
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:42:02 GMT
I have created an initialization task that will set some properties,
based on a command line property.  I have defined a patternset that uses
one of these dynamically created properties.

        <patternset id="dir.pattern" includes="${dir.pattern.list}"/>

The problem is that the property gets evaluated before my initialization
task can set it.  Is there any straightforward way to dynamically set
this property before the patternset definition evaluates it?

Thanks, Mike