ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Help on deploy using Ant
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 01:36:12 GMT
Njingusc@aol.com wrote:
> Dear All,
>      Here comes my another question, sorry to both you all since I am really a new one
to ant:
>       I use Ant to deploy my J2EE application, then during the execution of deploy target,
it comes out :
> deploy:
>      [exec] in app-client  Node, do not know how to handle module-name = ejb-jar-ic.jar
>      [exec] in app-client  Node, do not know how to handle unique-id = 0
>      [exec] in app-client  Node, do not know how to handle ejb-name = ProductBean

Nan,

These errors are coming from what ever it is you are <exec>ing and not
from within Ant. I presume this is deploy-tool. You should investigate
why deploy-tool is giving these exceptions first. Once you know that
you'll be able to decide if the root cause is something Ant has done or
whether you are not feeding deploy-tool the right food.

Conor