ant-user mailing list archives

From Wesley Gamble <w.gam...@pentasafe.com>
Subject Re: JUnitreport task differences between Ant 1.4 and Ant 1.4.1
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 23:44:15 GMT
Steve,

Thanks for your post.

So are you saying that if my Xalan 2 stuff is not in order (i.e. correct
libs in CLASSPATH, which according to docs. are Xalan.jar, Xerces.jar,
and bsf.jar), then this error will be thrown?
I added these JARS into my CLASSPATH and reran my test and got the same
error, so that doesn't seem to help.

In my original test case, I removed any Xalan jar configuration
whatsoever.  Why does it _not_ break for v. 1.4 but does for v.1.4.1?
In 1.4.1, I guess this "checking for Xalan 2 and then defaulting to
Xalan 1" code got added?

Wes