ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: Checkin/Checkout the whole tree with ClearCase or CVS
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:24:31 GMT
I don't know about the CVS tasks, but for ClearCase there isn't any
straightforward way of doing this.  You'd either have to write your own task
or invoke cleartool through <exec> or <apply>.  Depending on how robust your
operations have to be (e.g. precondition checking, rollback) it can be quite
easy or a lot of work to implement your own tasks.

I have been working for some time on ClearCase tasks for this kind of thing,
but I haven't finished anything yet.

If you decide to write your own tasks for ClearCase you should also take a
look at what has been done in the CVS repository under
proposal/sandbox/clearcase.

--
knut