ant-user mailing list archives

From Nolan Ring <Nolan.R...@Sun.Com>
Subject dependencies between projects
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:57:33 GMT
Hi,

Apologies if this has been discussed previously - if it has I
can't seem to find where.

My question is this:  I have several subprojects that comprise a
master project.  I can easily make one project dependent upon another
in the master build.xml file but am wondering how to do the same from
a subproject level.  I want a user to be able to cd into a subproject
directory, run build_all, and get the subproject built correctly,
even if that means building another project on which it depends.

Is there any "depends" flag to <project> ? (There doesn't seem
to be.)  Or some way to get equivalent functionality?

Thanks much.

Nolan