ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hertel, Oliver" <Oliver.Her...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject RE: fileset: exclude all but one directory
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:25:30 GMT
Hello,

 > > What's the fileset for compiling only the ta comnponents?
 >
 >   <fileset dir="${root.src}" casesensitive="yes">
 >       <include name="**/ta/*"/>
 >   </fileset>

Okay, compiling less now: 2 of 400 files. I have more than one /ta/
directory ( /ui/ta/ and /bl/ta/ ) and I want to compile the content of all
of those /ta/ directories whereever then are. It seems the task quits after
working on one of them. I think it is not a good solution to hardcode both
directories with full path into the includes. Is there another way?

(If I'm asking all n00b questions answered in a FAQ already then please give
me a hint ;) )

Bye,

Oliver Hertel