ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Extending the include/exclude dirset
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:39:11 GMT
--- Thomas Zander <zander@planescape.com> wrote:
> I'd like to include/exclude files from a dirset based on files being
> present in a directory.
[snip]
> I'd like to extend this by allowing only dirs to be allowed in a dirset
> that contain a certain file AND that file contains a certain line.

If you're running 1.5, you could look into extending the Selectors stuff.
While it looks like <dirset> allows for a nested <selector>, so far it
also looks like all the core selectors deal with producing a fileset
(unless I just haven't read it right). (Of course, when all else fails,
you can always just fall back on "scripty" things like <script> or
<foreach> :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)