ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Gourment <ogourm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Must specify a file not a directory in the filtersfile attribute
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:48:45 GMT

Hi,

I want to use a filter file ONLY if it exists. The name of this filter
file includes a variable part with a ${property}. When I do that and
the filtersfile does not exist, I get the following error:

Must specify a file not a directory in the filtersfile
attribute:filters01.properties

... where filters01.properties is the name of the file that does not
exist.

First, the error message is a little misleading. Second, is there a way
to make this work, apart from creating an empty file named
filters01.properties?

Ant1.5Beta2

Thanks

     Olivier