ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: How to do CONCAT task in ANT 1.4.1
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:53:05 GMT
--- Diane Holt <> wrote:
>       st = new StringTokenizer(catfiles, ",");
Serendipity. I meant for that to be a reference to the "srcfile" var, but
since it worked when I ran it, I didn't notice it before. So I've learned
something I never knew before: You don't need to actually assign the
results of getProperty() to a var -- you can just do the getProperty() and
then refer to the property name. Ie., instead of:
  srcfile = projname.getProperty("catfiles");
  outfile = projname.getProperty("outfile");
you can just do:

(Did everyone already know that but me? Anyone want to explain why it

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message