ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSLT: Could not create task of type: xslt.
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:03:52 GMT
--- Martin van Dijken <mvdijken@madocke.nl> wrote:
> P.S. When I replace the xslt task with the style task, which should do
> the exact same thing, ant simply skips this task and continues to the

That's says you're running a version of Ant <1.5(Beta*). As for why it
doesn't do anything, try setting the 'force' attribute and see if that
gets it to do anything. If it doesn't, check your referenced properties,
and make sure they're all set, and to what you think they are.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)