ant-user mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <zn...@FreeBSD.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.5Beta3 Released
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:16:02 GMT
The website should be updated:

In http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/index.html :

"You can view the documentation for the current 1.5 Beta (Apache Ant 1.5Beta1)
online"

It should be Beta3 i.s.o. Beta1.

Also, when I click on "Ant API" I get sent to
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/api/index.html which redirects to
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/api/packages.html. But that page says:
"Apache Ant API has not been generated".

Ernst

On Monday 24 June 2002 16:03, Magesh Umasankar wrote:
> This is to announce that Jakarta Ant-Dev has released
> the third beta of the forthcoming 1.5 release of
> Apache Ant, a Java-based build tool.
>
> The release is available in binary and source forms
> at http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.5Beta3/
>
> If you notice any problems with this release, please notify
> Ant-Dev by filing a bug report at
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Ant
>
> Ant-Dev plans to make the 1.5 final release in the
> second week of July, 2002.
>
> Cheers,
> Magesh

> *  Boss: Someone who is early when you are late  *
> *  and late when you  are early.                 *

Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ