ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reverse PatternSet
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 02:46:41 GMT
--- Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion.  I did not mean it would literally negate a
> <patternset>, but that it could be used to accomplish the functionality
> Scott asked about.  You could create a <selector> that nested a
> that negated the previous one by refid.

Yeah, okay, that'd work. (I gotta play with these things more :)

  <selector id="selector.java">
    <filename name="**/*.java"/>
  </selector>

  <fileset dir="src" id="fs1">
    <selector refid="selector.java"/>
  </fileset>

  <fileset dir="src" id="fs2">
    <not>
      <selector refid="selector.java"/>
    </not>
  </fileset>

Results in "fs1" containing all the .java files under the src directory,
and "fs2" containing all the files under the src directory except the
.java files.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)