ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: inheritrefs="true" is not working
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:16:53 GMT
--- Doug Lochart <dlochart@cablespeed.com> wrote:
>   <path id="build.classpath.cape">
                             ^^^^^
>     <ant inheritrefs="true"
[snip]
>       <reference refid="build.classpath"/>

Since you have 'inheritrefs="true"', I don't think you need this
<reference>, unless you were trying to change the id to "build.classpath",
in which case you'd need:
  refid="build.classpath.cape" torefid="build.classpath"

As it is now, referencing:

>     <javac classpathref="build.classpath"

in your second build file isn't going to point to anything, since you've
id'd the <path> with a different name in your first build file.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)