ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: inheritrefs="true" is not working
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:16:53 GMT
--- Doug Lochart <> wrote:
>   <path id="build.classpath.cape">
>     <ant inheritrefs="true"
>       <reference refid="build.classpath"/>

Since you have 'inheritrefs="true"', I don't think you need this
<reference>, unless you were trying to change the id to "build.classpath",
in which case you'd need:
  refid="build.classpath.cape" torefid="build.classpath"

As it is now, referencing:

>     <javac classpathref="build.classpath"

in your second build file isn't going to point to anything, since you've
id'd the <path> with a different name in your first build file.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message