ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Monsorno <monsorno-nos...@gmx.de>
Subject sql-task uses system classloader
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:53:22 GMT
I do not know if this is a bug, but if not, there should be a BIG
warning in the documentation.

What happens is the following: if I have the CLASSPATH environment
variable set to the value "/path/to/version4/db2java.zip", and I run
ant with a build-script containing:

    <sql driver="COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2Driver"
	 url="jdbc:db2://irgendwo:6790/mydb"
         ...>
      <classpath>
	<pathelement location="/path/to/version5/db2java.zip"
      </classpath>
    </sql>

then the JDBC-driver classes from the version4-db-driver, as defined
in the CLASSPATH env-var, are used.  As this is not the case for
e.g. java-tasks, this is _very_ uncomfortable.

--
Martin