ant-user mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <ern...@nl.euro.net>
Subject Re: DocBook anyone?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:17:53 GMT
I already have this working. I can now convert:

   DocBook --> HTML
   DocBook --> XHTML with inline CSS
   DocBook --> XSL:FO
   DocBook --> PDF

Working on conversion to RTF at the moment. I use xsltproc instead of the
my build.xml:

   <target name="docbook-fo" depends="prepare">
      <exec executable="xsltproc">
         <arg value="-o" />
         <arg value="build/primer.fo"/>
         <arg value="${user.home}/docbook-xsl-1.51.1/fo/docbook.xsl" />
         <arg value="src/doc/primer.xml" />
      </exec>
   </target>

   <target name="docbook-pdf" depends="docbook-fo">
      <exec executable="${user.home}/fop-0.20.4rc/fop.sh">
         <arg value="build/primer.fo" />
         <arg value="build/primer.pdf" />
      </exec>
   </target>