ant-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <davidjen...@directvinternet.com>
Subject Re: DocBook anyone?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:11:03 GMT
The jboss free manual, in sourceforge cvs under "manual" is one, I think
you may need to check out tools and thirdparty also.  html works, I think
the pdf may have problems.

The firebird "manual" (only one chapter :-((() is a clone of this, but may
have a more self contained build system, on sourceforge also under manual.
Both html and pdf work to some extent.

david jencks