ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Need help running Ant under cygwin on Win2k
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:00:00 GMT
--- Chris Bailey <chris@codeintensity.com> wrote:
> At this point, it seems fairly painful for me to run Ant under Cygwin.

I don't find it painful at all. I've been doing it for over a year -- it's
what I create all my brilliant solutions to ant-user on :)

After I sent that mail last night, it occurred to me that you weren't
setting a property you were going to pass as an arg to your script, but
rather you were pointing to your perl script itself with the property.
That, you don't need to do at all -- just make sure where it lives is
included in your PATH (or try passing it in an <env> -- I don't have time
this morning to experiment).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)