ant-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Corbin <jonboy...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem with nested element in custom task
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:28:41 GMT
Hello,

I'm having trouble with a custom task.  I believe I'm
following the documentation to the letter, yet my
custem task still will not work.

Here's the relevant parts of build.xml:

<taskdef name="beangen"
classname="com.valleyrec.beangen.BeanTask"/>

<target name="example">
   <beangen destdir="${src.dir}">
      <fileset dir="beans" includes="*.xml"/>
   </beangen>
</target>

relevant parts of the Task:

import org.apache.tools.ant.types.FileSet;
public class BeanTask extends Task {
public void addConfiguredFileset(FileSet set) {
}
}

Yet, when I run ant, I get the following error:

Class com.valleyrec.beangen.BeanTask doesn't support
the nested "fileset" element

I've tried with both 1.4.6 and the most recent nightly
build, and I get the same result with both.  Anyone
have any ideas?

Jonboy