ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: Is there a way to "synchronise" a folder (copy new files and dele te obsolete ones)?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 18:41:15 GMT
--- Alexey Solofnenko <> wrote:
> instead of deleting the whole directory and then copying files over it
> would be much faster to update the target directory with new files and
> delete obsolete files only (much like rsync). Is there a way to do it in
> ANT?

If you're running 1.5, see the new Selectors stuff (under Concepts and
Types) for doing the deletes -- the copies shouldn't need anything

If you're running <1.5, I posted a script not long ago that does the

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message