ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help needed with FileSet
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:51:27 GMT
--- Maarten Coene <Maarten.Coene@cs.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the tip :-)
> But I can't get it to work with the Ant Selectors. The following "code"
> doesn't seem to work:
> [snip]
> It still selects all the files :-( What am I doing wrong here ?

I can't see that you're doing anything wrong, since I ran what you posted,
and it worked fine for me -- the .java files that I created a
corresponding .form file for don't show up in the fileset. (The only thing
I changed was the <present> tag to <presentselect>, since I haven't yet
upgraded to beta2). Are you sure what you posted is exactly what you have
in your build file?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)