ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: XSLT issue with sending a parameter through javascript....
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 04:21:56 GMT
--- "Brown, Michael" <Michael_Brown@jdedwards.com> wrote:
> At any rate, here is the working section of xml you saw before:
> 	  			extension=".xml"
> 	  			style="retrieval.xsl"
> 	  			in="OWSystem_Paths.xml"
> 	  			out="retrieval.xml"
> 	  			processor="xalan">
> 	  	<param name="platform" expression="'${jde.osrunning}'"/>
>
> The key is expression="'${jde.osrunning}'".  Notice the single quotes.
> This is what is not happening within my javascript.

I'm not sure I understand now what it is you want to happen -- are you
trying to literally pass in '${jde.osrunning}', and you can't seem to make
that happen from your <script>?  But that should be completely doable, so
maybe that's not what you're saying?  Maybe it's that you want to pass the
value of the property, but enclosed in single quotes?  That should also be
completely doable.  I'm confused.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)