ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Chris" <Chris.S...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: xslt task fatal error
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:37:40 GMT
ok, I will do....

The reason I posted here was because if I used something like the following:
  <java classname="org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process"
   fork="true" failonerror="true">
then it always worked 100%, its only with the Ant xslt task,
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess, that it fails.

Thanks for all the replies...

Chris
-=-=-=

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephane Bailliez [mailto:stephane.bailliez@haht.com]
Sent: 17 June 2002 15:43
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: xslt task fatal error

You should report this problem to xalan-dev...

Stephane

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.