ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guerry Semones" <gue...@tsunamiresearch.com>
Subject RE: LD_LIBRARY_PATH problems using Ant to call C++ JNI code
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:51:14 GMT

Actually, when I said <env> tags, I meant that I had set them in the
<exec>, and that did not work, unfortunately.

Secondly, the actual code is C++ code that invokes a JVM.  The tests are
actually testing that functionality, i.e., C++ calling Java via JVM.
So, therefore, it has to be CppUnit.  The Java side of things is in
Junit.

Thanks,

Guerry