ant-user mailing list archives

Subject javadoc problem with sets
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:42:08 GMT
I've searched the archives and haven't found the answer to this problem, so
here goes...

Using Ant 1.4.1, I am getting the following error running a the javadoc
task:  The <javadoc> task doesn't support the nested "fileset" element.

The ant target is invoking the javadoc command to generate EJB deployment
descriptors using ejbgen.  Here's the relevent portion of the task:

<javadoc docletpath="c:/ejbgen/ejbgen.jar"

     <fileset dir="${src}">
          <include name="**/*" />

Not sure what's going on here as the doc's and examples state that nested
filesets are valid within a javadoc task.

Thanks in advance for any help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message