ant-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <maill...@reumann.net>
Subject Re[2]: fileset not supporting nested selector?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:04:32 GMT
On Thursday, June 6, 2002, 10:39:12 AM, Stefan wrote:

SB> You are using 1.5beta2, yes?

    No, I guess that's the problem huh? I'm using 1.4.1. I didn't
    realize the manual was for 1.5 sorry about that. I'll download
    1.5.

    Question, though, while I'm at it...

    What I want to make sure of is that the destination where all my
    files are going always has a duplicate of all my original files.
    So that if I delete some files on my side I also want the
    destination directories to not contain any of these deleted files
    any more.

    What is the best way to handle this? I was thinking just to delete
    the root of the target directory and have it rebuild everything
    each time but I'm not sure if that's the best way to go.

    It's just my first day using ant..so I'm a true newbie. Thanks for
    the patience.

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net