ant-user mailing list archives

From josh <jo...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re[6]: Failed to initialise MIME mail (newbie warning)
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:37:18 GMT
Wednesday, June 19, 2002, 5:18:13 PM, Diane Holt wrote:

DH> So I'd say there has to be something different going on in your setup than
DH> in mine -- I just couldn't say what that difference is.

That certainly seems to be the case.  Thanks for taking the time to
investigate, though - I appreciate it.

Here's the part where it dies, for anyone who's interested:

  C:\src\nv\main\nv\scripts\build.xml:19: IO error sending mail
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.PlainMailer.send(PlainMailer.java :124)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.EmailTask.execute(EmailTask.java:507)
    at [...]

DH> You do have
DH> ant.jar, optional.jar, mail.jar, and activation.jar all in ANT_HOME/lib,
DH> right?

Sure do.

- josh