ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Kost <s.k...@webmacher.de>
Subject Re: xsl script to generate graphical representation of build.xml
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:50:01 GMT
Hi again,

this version incorporates the changes from Erik and Nascif.
It further highlights callable targets (bold borders).
I am not sure if this enhances the look. The hightlighting could be done
via color as well (e.g. blue link links in a html page).
What do you think? I can even move those things to top of the file as
xsl:variable, so it could finally move outside to a separate xsl file
which one could easilly adapt.

--

 < W E B M A C H E R >
EDV+INTERNETSERVICE GMBH