ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Kost <s.k...@webmacher.de>
Subject RE: xsl script to generate graphical representation of build.xml
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:32:40 GMT
Hi Fred,
> Uhm,
>
> Could someone make all the needed files available somewhere, being both the stylesheet
and the tool (including all the needed
> libraries) ??
You don't need additional libraries. Graphiviz is availsable for
download at www.graphviz.org (it's a c-package) and it compiles find
under both ;-) systems linux and windows (I run it under solaris and
even amigaos!).

Stefan

> Thanx, Fred

> On 06.06.02 at 16:55 Chris Bailey wrote:
>
> >I should also add, it'd be cool if someone enhanced this so that targets
> >that call other targets in the same file (i.e. via <antcall>) are graphed.

 < W E B M A C H E R >
EDV+INTERNETSERVICE GMBH

POST: August Bebel Str. 69
      04275 Leipzig