ant-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Zerbst <carsten.zer...@atlantec-es.com>
Subject Problems with package.html
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:42:38 GMT
Hello Listusers,

I have a problem with the javadoc target and the package.html file.
I have a toplevel ant file which creates javadoc for all our packages
and includes the package.html files even

----snipp--
	<javadoc classpathref="tgcp"
		 destdir="${build.javadoc}"
		 author="false"
		 version="true"
		 use="true"
		 splitindex="false"
		 noindex="false"
		 maxmemory="200M"

	    <sourcepath>
		<pathelement path="."/>
	    </sourcepath>
	    <package name="org.atlantec.appfw" />
	    <package name="org.atlantec.appfw.appbeans" />
many more packages
        </javadoc>
------------

I have ant targets in the subdirs
which are used to generate jars etc. and have a javdoc target themself.
They don't include the package.html.

---snipp---
	<javadoc classpathref="tgcp"
		 sourcepath="${build.src}"
		 destdir="${build.javadoc}"
		 author="false"
		 version="true"
		 use="true"
		 windowtitle="${name} API (Version ${version})"
		 doctitle="${name} Version ${version}

	    <package name="org.atlantec.appfw" />
	    <package name="org.atlantec.appfw.appbeans" />
	    <package name="org.atlantec.appfw.appbeans.commands" />
</javadoc>

This is the same with ant1.4.1 and the new beta. How could I convince
javadoc to includ package.html ?

Bye, Carsten

--
Dipl. Ing. Carsten Zerbst         |   carsten.zerbst@atlantec-es.com