ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: JspcC task classpath problem
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:10:58 GMT
what does an ant -verbose run look like?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Koss" <m.koss@open.ac.uk>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:03 AM
Subject: JspcC task classpath problem

I get the following message when running jspc task :

[jspc] Compiling 28 source files
/home/mk666/src/Artemis/ClockworkTool/tools/work/Standalone/localhost/Clockw
orkTool

[java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/jasper/JspC

my ant lib directory does contains jasper-compiler.jar, jasper-runtime.jar
and
optional.jar, so I don't know what's wrong.

I have looked at the process list and there are all these jar files in the
classpath.

Running Ant 1.5 Beta3 on Linux with Tomcat 4.0.4 libs ( jasper ).

Cheers

Matt

--
Matt Koss