ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: Problems With compiling Files that I generate with jspc
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:41:52 GMT
I think there is a limit to the #of files jasper can take at a time; and as
yet no way to ask for more memory.

Could  you break your jspc call up into subdirectories?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodrigo Pinheiro" <>
To: "Ant Users List" <>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 6:40 AM
Subject: Problems With compiling Files that I generate with jspc

    I convert some Jsp files in .java (more or less 800 files) using JSPC.
    When i try to compile generated .java I always receive same response:
    I received only 3 or 4 errors before this erro appears

    [javac] The system is out of resources.
    [javac] Consult the following stack trace for details.

    [javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    [javac] <<no stack trace available>>
    [javac] Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

I'm using Ant 1.5. beta2, my system is running on Windows 2000 Server with
256 mb RAM.
What's wrong? Someone have an idea?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>