ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Problems With compiling Files that I generate with jspc
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:41:52 GMT
I think there is a limit to the #of files jasper can take at a time; and as
yet no way to ask for more memory.

Could  you break your jspc call up into subdirectories?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodrigo Pinheiro" <rodpin@ieg.com.br>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 6:40 AM
Subject: Problems With compiling Files that I generate with jspc

Hello,

    I convert some Jsp files in .java (more or less 800 files) using JSPC.
    When i try to compile generated .java I always receive same response:
    I received only 3 or 4 errors before this erro appears

    [javac] The system is out of resources.
    [javac] Consult the following stack trace for details.

    [javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    [javac] <<no stack trace available>>
    [javac] Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

I'm using Ant 1.5. beta2, my system is running on Windows 2000 Server with
256 mb RAM.
What's wrong? Someone have an idea?