ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@openbiz.biz>
Subject RE: jspc NullPointerException
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:24:36 GMT
Steve,

Steve>	there is a webinf param that should point to where web-inf lives,
though
Steve>	jasper should work it out for itself.

I tried adding webinf="${src}/WEB-INF" (and I tried web-inf) and got
"attribute not supported by jspc", so .... I (now) assume you were saying
they are parameters of the commandline JSPC. FWIIW: The command line JSPC
seems to "compile" (convert to Java, at least) one page okay with:

E:\data\OpenBiz\webadmin>F:\apps\apache\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.3\bin\jspc.bat -v
9 -d out -p com.openbiz.jsp -uriroot=wwwroot
wwwroot\config\connections\index.jsp

     [echo] Ant : Apache Ant version 1.5Beta3 compiled on June 22 2002

Steve>can you post your <jspc> declaration?

The only change to it from the first posting I made was the addition of the
uriroot attribute, but that was 'cos command line JSPC taught me I needed it
for some includes. At time of execution those properties are ${src}=.
${build}=F:/java/biuld ${openbiz.part}=webadmin, and project.class.path is
set (and reasonably large).

	<jspc
                                srcdir="${src}"
                                destdir="${build}/${openbiz.part}"