ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gordon Tyler" <>
Subject Re: Display -XXX tasks in -projecthelp result?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:23:40 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Hatcher" <>

I'm using a recent EAP build, 628. I think it's probably a new feature.

> I'm assuming even greyed out targets can be run directly though, right?
> does it prevent them from being runnable?

Yes, you can still run greyed targets. There's a toggle button on the
toolbar which hides them entirely. Actually, the filter button hides any
targets which have not been checked in the Filter Targets list in the Ant
Properties dialog. When you add an Ant build file to the project, it
automatically initialises the Filter Targets list from the targets without

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message