ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <>
Subject Re: Display -XXX tasks in -projecthelp result?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:20:27 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gordon Tyler" <>

> The IntelliJ IDEA integration with Ant displays a list of the targets in
> selected Ant build file and greys out the ones with out descriptions. It
> also has an option to filter out those targets entirely.

It does?  I'm using version 2.5.2 build 547 - and the Ant Build window does
not distinguish targets with or without descriptions for me.  Is my version
out of date in this respect?

I'm assuming even greyed out targets can be run directly though, right?  Or
does it prevent them from being runnable?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message