ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Diot <s.d...@eurodata.de>
Subject AW: chmod on windows
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 07:15:38 GMT
Hi !

I'm afraid that there isn't such a thing as an "executable attribute" under
Windows.  What is executable is defined by it's extention.  From the
command line, I think you can only run .COM, .EXE, .BAT and .CMD (not
sure).  From the GUI you might "run" anything for which there is a
registered program, for example a Perl script (.PL) if you have a Perl
interpreter installed.