ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: MailLogger and Sound
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 19:00:21 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "ajack" <ajack@openbiz.biz>

> The only thing that I'd prefer to see (assuming this isn't user error
also)
> is that I could set the properties (at least as defaults) in my build
file.
> It'd seem nice to be able to register a MailLogger on a build w/o having
> do it on the command line, but maybe that is some futures thing.

You can set them in your build file.  This is exactly what my example
demonstrated (via <property file>). Also keep in mind you can load an entire
properties file at the command line too (-propertyfile).

So it all works as it should, from all I can tell.  Feel free to provide an
example that shows otherwise though.

    Erik