ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hal Hildebrand \(web\)" <>
Subject Re: Ant 1.5Beta3 Released
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 04:13:39 GMT
<Resend without "test.jar" attached, as Ant list rejects it>

My apologies for not including an example in the first place...

Attached are the build files:

and the xml include:

There is a custom task in:

The files

are the task definition properties and trivial task for "test.jar".

If you just detach the files into a directory, cd into the directory and
do "ant", the output will be:

Buildfile: build.xml
Trying to override old definition of task test

     [echo] hello sailor

Note that defining tasks using the form:

    <taskdef name="genjar"

Does not seem to cause the warning messages.

In the example where I get the messages, it is where tasks are defined
via the form

   <taskdef resource="test/" >
            <pathelement location="test.jar"/>