ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@openbiz.biz>
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:43:34 GMT
Ok, so by commenting out my <manifest> for now I can reduce redundant JARs
and FTPs...

Any way to reduce redundant junits and/or javadocs? It seems (to me who is
no ant expert) that a property is the only way to carry context (such as
"nothing newly compiled") to things like junit (and perhaps javadoc, but...)
that can't really guess.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

regards

Adam