ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Pinheiro" <rod...@ieg.com.br>
Subject Problems With compiling Files that I generate with jspc
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:40:49 GMT
Hello,

    I convert some Jsp files in .java (more or less 800 files) using JSPC.
    When i try to compile generated .java I always receive same response:
    I received only 3 or 4 errors before this erro appears

    [javac] The system is out of resources.
    [javac] Consult the following stack trace for details.

    [javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    [javac] 	<<no stack trace available>>
    [javac] Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

I'm using Ant 1.5. beta2, my system is running on Windows 2000 Server with 256 mb RAM.
What's wrong? Someone have an idea?