ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Jericho" <marti...@jabcreative.com>
Subject Re: Force ANT to re-compile all files
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 04:10:25 GMT
Is this going to be implemented?  I for one would very much appreciate it.
Deleting the class files is not always an option because in my case there
are several preceding build processes that generate class files in the same
directory.  They include classes generated by torque and axis, so simply
using a faster compiler doesn't make a complete rebuild much faster in my
case.