ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Jericho" <marti...@jabcreative.com>
Subject Re: Force ANT to re-compile all files
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:21:57 GMT
All you would have to do tell ANT to assume that all source files have been modified since
they were last compiled, (which probably means just disable the code that checks the last
modified timestamps on the source files).  If I touch all of the source files, ANT compiles
everything exactly as it should, and the problem you are talking about doesn't exist at all.
 If the problem you are talking about were an issue, it would also be a problem even if all
of the source files were touched.