ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: jspc NullPointerException
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:58:17 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Jack" <ajack@openbiz.biz>
To: "'Ant Users List'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 18:44
Subject: RE: jspc NullPointerException

> After wading through pages (and pages) of JASPER batch files calling batch
> files (and [IMHO] mangling the classpath) and getting nothing good, I
> figured that maybe Jasper 4.1.3 was a sick puppy in my environment. It
sure
> felt like it.
>
> I went back to Jasper 4.0.4 from 4.1.3, with my cleaned/re-ordered ant
> classpath, and it work. JSPs all compiled in *.java. :-)
>
> Phew! That was "fun", but thanks for the help Steve.

I worry about the stability of this task. I really do; a lot is out of our
hands but we will get the support calls.

FYI, I Dont use it no more, after deploying I send http unit past all my
jsps, .jws files, web service endpoints, etc. This catches jsp compilation
errors too; with slightly more lag but a lot more robustly