ant-user mailing list archives

From "ajack" <aj...@openbiz.biz>
Subject MailLogger and Sound
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:00:46 GMT
FWIIW I am using Ant 1.5 beta 2 (although I've never tested these things on
older Ants, so am not saying this is a beta2 bug, it could easily be
user/environment error.)

MailLogger:

I do not seem able to set the properties required for MailLogger from inside
the build file [with the properties task], only on the command line
[with -D]. Further I do not seem able to specified these properties in a
properties file I specify on the command line. Is this intended for some
reason?

Sound:

I get none.

I don't know when I am supposed to  "register" this task (it seems more like
an Event than a task since it operates at "end of build", I think, w/
success/failure.) I have JDK 1.3 but nothing seems to occur.

I tried registering (taskdef) the AntSoundPlayer class but got an error.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

regards

Adam
--