ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Christmann" <p...@priorartisans.com>
Subject RE: 1.5 b2 and JUnit
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:14:19 GMT

OK, now I'm even more stumped: I can succesfully run the "test" target
from the 1.5b2 binary distribution even when I set junit.fork="yes".  So
it appears that ant unit tests work fine, but mine still don't (unless I
recompile optional.jar). :(

> I wonder if it is a Win2K specific issue.  Works fine on NT.

Also happens with a colleague using Windows XP Pro and the JDK1.4
compiler.

Can anyone chime in if they've successfully used the <junit> task with
fork="yes" from the 1.5b2 binary distribution on Windows 2000?

PC