ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: MDB, Ant 1.4.1, and <ejbjar>
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 18:28:16 GMT
FYI, the weblogic nested element for the <ejbjar> task has no "verify" attribute, so
that's why I'm to ignore you :-)  Well, besides it being a kludge that's easily fixed (as
Jesse helpfully pointed out).

Kyle

>>> acoliver@apache.org 05/09/02 02:20PM >>>
Why that would be excellent.  I got it working but I HATE what I did.

Thank you very much,

Andy