ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: "if" task - ant-contrib needs nightlies :-)
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 07:09:34 GMT
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Scott Ellsworth <> wrote:

> I suspect that the resistance to ant-contrib would be lowered if
> there were a downloadable zip or gz file with the jar and the
> properties neatly boxed up.

Wrong list 8-)  Even if two of the five people with write access to the
ant-contrib project are Ant committers as well, it is an independent

I'll propose a first release of ant-contrib shortly.  I was waiting
for Ant 1.5beta as most of the tasks in ant-contrib don't really work
with 1.4.1.

> Things in the core or optional side inherit the nightly GUMP builds
> automatically.

Speaking of GUMP builds, ant-contrib is in Gump, which means you can
download the latest jars from <> - just
go to <> and click on the Jars link.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>