ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "if" task - ant-contrib needs nightlies :-)
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 07:09:34 GMT
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Scott Ellsworth <scott@alodar.com> wrote:

> I suspect that the resistance to ant-contrib would be lowered if
> there were a downloadable zip or gz file with the jar and the
> properties neatly boxed up.

Wrong list 8-)  Even if two of the five people with write access to the
ant-contrib project are Ant committers as well, it is an independent
project.

I'll propose a first release of ant-contrib shortly.  I was waiting
for Ant 1.5beta as most of the tasks in ant-contrib don't really work
with 1.4.1.

> Things in the core or optional side inherit the nightly GUMP builds
> automatically.

Speaking of GUMP builds, ant-contrib is in Gump, which means you can
download the latest jars from <http://gump.covalent.net/jars/> - just
go to <http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/> and click on the Jars link.

Stefan